This release marks a big milestone for the English version as it includes all rule books released so far. This includes the Compendium I, Magic of Aventuria and more. Also, there are quite a few fixes and a new Dutch translation.
- Dutch localization (including Core Rules)
- Aventuria Compendium I English localization
- Magic of Aventuria I English localization
- The Warring Kingdoms English localization
- Armory of The Warring Kingdoms English localization
- Aventuria Armory I English localization
- Aventuria Bestiary I English localization
- Inns & Taverns English localization
- Shields are usually not used as the primary weapon, so the doubled PA bonus is now used on character sheet.
- Improved Dodge I–III should not modify DO value as this should only happen when the hero does not wear armor.
- Does not increase DO by 2 or 4 but 1 or 2 when optional rule Higher Parade Values is active.
- Disadvantage Bad Luck I-III did not decrease FtP on character sheet.
- Window for permanent loss of LP/AE/KP is now closable.
- Disadvantage Stigma (Green Hair) now makes the hair color green.
- Preview of images only displayed .jpg, no .png.
- Native Tongue (NT) cannot be selected as a level for languages.
- App close button did not work.
- Removed error message on import/export cancellation.
- Personality Flaw: It is now possible to buy as many Prejudices/Unworldly's as you like.
- Required attribute values for professions were not ensured.
- SA Property Knowledge did not work and had wrong AP cost.
- Demigods were not available as applications for Religions skill.
- Rerolling weight without a set size did not reroll both but instead used 0 as size.
- Wrong carrying capacity when STR was 8.
- CT adjustments in profession variants are not displayed correctly.
- The default file name in the save dialog for the PDF now is the hero's name.
- Unfamiliar Spells maximum was still active after finishing hero creation.
- Hide characters where the version of them is not supported.
- When selecting a spell for Tradition Guild Mage, General spells are now hidden.
- The selected locale (of a hero) was not saved.
- Pacts were not saved.
- Wrong column names on chants sheet.
- Protective/Wardings Circles are not correctly displayed.
- Disadvantage Incompetent disallows Advantage Aptitude completely instead of only disallowing the corresponding skill option.
- Primary Attribute maximum for Combat Techniques not working.
- Weight Ratio of Head and Torso in Hit Zone Armor flipped.