Für die demnächst anstehende Wartung (Aktualisierung der Forensoftware) als auch für gelegentliche Informationen rund um den Orkenspalter, Fantasy & Rollenspiel steht Euch ein kleiner Infokanal via Telegram zur Verfügung. Interessierte können diesen Kanal gerne betreten.
Together, we use the rules of conduct.
No abusive language
- Direct but also subtile insults are not allowed and may result in sanctions.
- Discrepancies between users are clarified exclusively by conversation or other means, but are not pubilc or topic-foreign discussed in the forum.
- It is not desirable to write posts that cause concern or deliberately create bad mood. This includes contributions that aim to demotivate other users or trigger policy discussions.
- Even inappropriate behavior towards other users or the moderation - regardless of a subject matter - can lead to sanctions.
Spelling and text form
- Please read contributions before submitting and check for spelling.
- It should be used uppercase and lowercase words as well as punctuation according to the valid spelling.
- Abbreviations are only legitimate if they are official abbreviations. Self-invented or fantasy words should be omitted.
Content and meaning
- Before submitting your own and foreign contributions check possible readings to avoid misunderstandings.
- For better interpretation, emoticons can be used to an appropriate degree. But you can not conceal sarcasm or insults.
- Use threads for questions or concerns that already exist. A forums search may help.
- Contributions should be topic-related and constructive (no "That’s right" contributions).
- For short-term additions to a submitted contribution, please edit the first one and post no second one.
- Topics on earthly politics, religion or legal discussions are undesirable in the forum.
- Please quote only the passage to which reference is made, but not an entire post.
- A quote should not change the meaning of the original article.
- Graphics in signatures are not allowed.
- Signatures should not interfere with the forum flow and should not exceed font size 18.
- In case of doubt, the moderation should be contacted in advance.
- In the last instance the moderation has the right to influence, if a signature, the size, color or choice of words are perceived to be disturbing.
Conversations and emails
- In case of excessive discussions or discrepancies between members, the conversation or private e-mail should be used instead of the thread.
- Non-copyrighted materials may be carried into the forum. Short quotes with source references are permitted.
- To ask, offer oder search for pirated copies is expressly forbidden.
- Only one user account per member is allowed.
- If a user account is permanently or temporarily suspended, it is not permitted to log in again with a new account.
- Users who have become conspicuous by their behavior can be banned after being reminded and warned or in case of very serious violations directly by the moderator.