1. As a user, you agree that you will not publish any posts that violate these rules, morality or otherwise violate applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from
posting offensive or untrue content;
- sending spam to other users through the system;
- from using protected content without authorization, in particular by copyright and trademark law;
- engaging in anti-competitive activities;
- from repeatedly posting your topic in the forum (prohibition of double posting);
- publishing third-party press articles in the forum without the author’s consent;
- advertising in the forum without the express written permission of the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as in particular the linking of your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within contributions. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user, you agree to review, before publishing your posts and topics, whether they contain information you do not want to post. Your posts and topics can be captured in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries to the provider is excluded.
3. In case of infringement, in particular against the aforementioned rules § 3 (1) and (2), the provider may impose the following sanctions on the user, regardless of termination:
- Deletion or modification of content that the user has discontinued
- Saying a warning or
- Blocking access to the forum.
5. Should third parties or other users claim the provider for possible legal violations that a) result from the content you have created as a user and / or b) result from the use of the provider's services by you as a user, you undertake to be a user, indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and compensate the provider for the costs incurred as a result of the possible infringement. The provider is released in particular from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand a reasonable advance from you as the user. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.