The influence of roleplaying games on self-perception. A scientific study. Looking for German students to participate.

• Hi roleplayers!

My name is Tom Göbel and I am a college student at the Georg-August-University in Göttingen. I am currently working on my master's thesis. I want to take a look at the effects of playing roleplaying games. To be more precise: I wanna look into the effects of roleplaying games on the self-perception and the corresponding self-image of actively playing students. In order to do so, I am looking for participants who would be willing to take less than 20 minutes to help me, by answering some questions. Right now the form is available only in German language but I may translate it later.

Pen-&-Paper-Rollenspiele & Ich

If you are not a German student, there are a couple of other ways you could support me if you want to do so. Recommending this form to German students would be an immense help. If you know another forum, community or discord you think would be interested in this topic, please write a comment or mail to tom.goebel.uni@gmail.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anything or reach out to me. Here or via mail!

My sincerest gratitude for all support

Tom Göbel

• Hi Tom, meinst du mit "students" Stundenten oder Schüler?

'Are you deliberately collecting animated heads, Johannes?' he asked. Cabal frowned, then accepted the point. 'Not deliberately. It just happens.'

[quote]

The Brothers Cabal, Jonathan L. Howard

• Ahhh, danke für die Klarstellung :idea: Bin schon älter als 18, daher kann ich leider nicht teilnehmen, aber ich wünsche dir viel Glück ^^

'Are you deliberately collecting animated heads, Johannes?' he asked. Cabal frowned, then accepted the point. 'Not deliberately. It just happens.'

[quote]

The Brothers Cabal, Jonathan L. Howard

• Alle Orkenspalter-User müssen mindestens 16 Jahre alt sein (DSGVO, Nutzungsbedingungen). Aber stille Leser ohne Anmeldung gibt es ja auch ;)

Viel Erfolg bei der Umfrage!