[Blocked Image: https://www.ulisses-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Ulisses-Worlds-image-1024x571.jpg]Ulisses Worlds news for 7/2/2020. Join Tim Brown and Robert Adducci as they chat about the news from Ulisses Spiele over the last week.
Episode 10 7/2
- July 24-26th brings Ulisses Online Convention.
- We’re working on get our schedule together so you can register for games
- Talk about panels
- To help you get the convention experience at home, you can order a convention package from us on our online shop.
Myth: Dawn of Heroes
- Hero Design Spotlight articles and videos have been going up week. So far we’ve put out:
Myth: Tales of Legend:
- Ross and JM are hosting a Campfire Chat every Thursday at 11am pacific, where they talk about all aspects of the game. They alternate, one week it’s rules and mechanics the next it’s story and setting topics.
- Last weeks was about the Riverlands and this week’s is part 3 of Combat
- We’ve posted an updated with a ton of new art and notification that layout has begun. https://www.gameontabletop.com…er.html#item-updates-5333
The Dark Eye:
- Gods of Aventuria crowdfunding has been given a date: July 21st – August 11th
- The crowdfunding is for the Gods of Aventuria book and the Theater Knights campaign books 4-6.
- The Book of Heroes Computer RPG is out!
- Robert did a playthrough of the Book of Heroes yesterday. We went through character creation, the tutorial, and I had my pick of 1 of 3 starting adventures.
- Red Moon Roleplay venture into the fantasy world of Aventuria and The Dark Eye in the adventure “Justice and Noble Valor”. This is a pre-recorded actual play that takes place over 3 hours of play. It’s both a Youtube video and Podcast
- The first and 2nd of 3 one hour sessions have been released.
- Episode 1
- Episde 2
- We just got word that we’ll get an order of physical upgrade kits in stock. So if you have 1st edition Aventuria you can get upgraded to be inline with the 2nd edition rules.
- The next Aventuria crowdfunding is targeted for September.
- You can find Erics playthroughs of Aventuria solo adventures on Youtube.
- Torg Eternity Cyberpapcy physical products should start getting packaged now
- Once the backers have their content shipped we’ll open up purchase for the general public of both physical and PDF products.
- June 23rd– July 14th
- Backers and Funding Update! (500 Backers $ 109,993(550%))
- We’ve passed a bunch of stretch goals including:
- Tharkold Zone map
- Live Q&A – Tharkold and Blasted Lands Update, You can find that on our Youtube channel.
- Thratchen Bookmark
- Live Q&A Major Players of Tharkold, which westreamed yesterday
- Threat Blips
- Threat cards
- Live Q&A – Common Threats of Tharkold, tomorrow at 1pm Pacific
- Poster – Tharkold Sourcebook Cover Art
- The 7th Tharkold is up
- Stay at Home and Play Torg Eternity: A new campaign to help you pass the time and learn a new game while you’re at home.
- It features a brand new Torg Eternity Quickstart called Up the Creek. The quickstart is a 1 hour demo and includes pregenerated characters, a map, and monster blips.
- We recently added the Day 1 Adventures and GM screen and archteypes as Pay What you Want.
- The article is at Ulisses-us.com. https://www.ulisses-us.com/sta…e-and-play-torg-eternity/
- stream, The Four Horsemen Every Tuesday at 5:30 Pacific on Twitch followed up by upload to Youtube. This game is GMd by JM DeFoggi and features Ross Watson, a Torg Eternity designer as a player!
- Robert’s been reading through the Day 1 Adventures. Most recently he read the Cyberpapcy and they’re all on Youtube.
- Thanks for watching Ulisses Worlds show.
- If you’d like to chat more with Ullilses folks or other fans please check out our Discord Community
- If you like the show please follow and subscribe to our channels on Twitch and Youtube and turn on those notifications so you don’t miss out on anything.
- For Ulisses Spiele, I’m Robert Adducci and this is Timothy Brown thanks for watching!
- Come back back next Thursday at 9am Pacific for more Ulisses Worlds’ news