[Blocked Image: https://www.ulisses-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Ulisses-Worlds-image-300x167.jpg]This episodes we talk about all things Ulisses Spiele in English. We talk with John-Matthew Defoggi about streaming Ulisses games and Myth: Tales of Legend.
Episode 8 John-Matthew Defoggi
- July 24-26th brings Ulisses Online Convention.
- Together with our German colleagues will work together to create a continuous convention experience for the entire weekend.
- We’re working on get our schedule together so you can register for games
- To help you get the convention experience at home, you can order a convention package from us on our online shop.
- GenConOnline on the same dates (July 30th-August 2nd)
Lead Writer: Myth Tales of Legend, Streaming GM for Fading Suns and Torg Eternity, Owner of Iconic Productions, Line developer 13A, Host of Iconic Podcast, New Bronze Age RPG coming out next Febuary called Jackals.
- Late Pledge for Fading Suns recently ended, but we opened it backup because there were some stragglers who hadn’t confirmed their pledges. So if you haven’t gone to the GameOneTabletop page for Pax Alexius do that now so you can get your book.
- And if you didn’t back it, you have a couple more days!
- We have word that we’re hoping to get the final PDFs are scheduled for the end of June!
- Tonight GM JM Defoggi and his crew play Fading Suns at 5:30pm Pacific time on Twitch. The new arc is called: Curse of the Abandoned.
- Bill Bridges and Andrew Greenberg continued their Heretical Musings show. The next episode is next week and continues every 2 weeks on Tuesday at 2pm pacific.
The Dark Eye:
- Gods of Aventuria crowdfunding has been given a date: July 21st – August 11th
- The crowdfunding is for the Gods of Aventuria book and the Theater Knights campaign books 4-6.
- The Book of Heroes Computer RPG is out!
- Robert has finished a readthrough of the first Theater Knights adventure
- The next products are being proofed in English, so we’re in initial talks on planning the next crowdfunding.
- On Saturday’s we’ve been uploading videos of Eric Simon playing solo adventuresat 11am pacific
- Torg Eternity Cyberpapcy physical products should start shipping
- Once the backers have their content shipped we’ll open up purchase for the general public of both physical and PDF products.
- The third Tharkold preview is up
- Torg Eternity Tharkold Crowdfunding: June 23rd– July 14th
- Stay at Home and Play Torg Eternity: A new campaign to help you pass the time and learn a new game while you’re at home.
- It features a brand new Torg Eternity Quickstart called Up the Creek. The quickstart is a 1 hour demo and includes pregenerated characters, a map, and monster blips.
- We recently added the Day 1 Adventures and GM screen and archteypes as Pay What you Want.
- The article is at Ulisses-us.com. https://www.ulisses-us.com/sta…e-and-play-torg-eternity/
- New stream, The Four Horsemen Every Tuesday at 5:30 Pacific on Twitch followed up by upload to Youtube. This game is GMd by JM DeFoggi and features Ross Watson, a Torg Eternity designer as a player!
Myth: Dawn of Heroes
- Hero Design Spotlight articles and videos have been going up week. So far we’ve put out:
- This week’s Dawn of Heroes, Hero Design Spotlight is The Apprentice
- Let’s see what changes and enhancements are in store for the Apprentice!
Myth: Tales of Legend:
- Ross and JM are hosting a Campfire Chat every Thursday at 11am pacific, where they talk about all aspects of the game. They alternate, one week it’s rules and mechanics the next it’s story and setting topics.
- This week’s is the Riverlands.
Guest Outro: JM where can we find you online?